Thursday, December 19, 2013

Do-over!

Well, the stand-up desk idea was a flop. Nothing wrong with the concept, I just couldn't get used to it. My hope had been to alleviate hours of sitting at the darned thing and gain some health benefits by standing at it. Unfortunately, because of my discomfort standing, I've done very little writing, zero blogging (until now), limited media blitz for Foothold on Terra-Bravo, etc...

So, as I start my Christmas/New Years Holiday break, I shall be removing the bases and lowering the desk. The good news is...I didn't spend a couple of thousand dollars on a fancy upright desk and bicycle seat stool. I clear much of the stuff off the top of the desk, remove some screws, cut two boards, lift up, slide out the bases, lower the desk, position my chair mat and chair, and back in business!!!

*****

Kyle and I have fallen behind schedule on Crisis on Terra-Bravo. We'll get 'er done soon though!

*****

Stay safe, everyone!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment