Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Trying to Get Back on Track!!!

Anyone who has known me for any length of time knows what an avid reader I am. They also know that I'm a fan of General George S. Patton, Jr. After years of trying to track down a copy of Ladislas Farago's "Patton: Ordeal and Triumph" I finally found one and got hooked on reading it. Then a new William W. Johnstone novel came out once I was done with Patton.

So what happens when Jeff the Reader overwhelms Jeff the Writer? Well...Jeff the Writer takes the back seat! That's what!

Now...with all that reading out of the way...it's time to get back to doing some writing!!!

**********

Sales were good in the month of July, not fantastic, but good. I've already had a number of sales this month and am a third of the way to another royalty check! I will be doing some additional advertising the rest of this week as well as working on the new novel. The new novel will definitely be a spin-off of the Terra-Prime world and storyline.

**********

I do want to take a moment and say Rest in Peace Robin Williams. I can't count the number of hours I've been entertained by his acting skills and his humor. Sadly, he was a victim of depression that afflicts so many. As bad as his loss is to his family, friends, and fans...there are worse things going on around this world that the rest of us are left to deal with.

**********
Enough for now. Time to write for fun and money!

Stay safe, everyone!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2014


No comments:

Post a Comment