Monday, March 9, 2015

An Awesome Night of Writing!

Wow! Last night was an awesome night for writing!

I really didn't get started until about 9:00 p.m. but once I did the Muse was kind. I wrote for about 2 hours, then came back for about an additional 1/2 hour later. All told, I wrote almost...(insert drum roll here)...7 pages!

Okay, okay...it wasn't half a book but I was working on two scenes that are critical to laying out a major clue and then taking advantage of the clue. It was more important to capture those two points correctly than to have an unworkable mess later.

Soooo...tonight I'll do some online advertising before sitting down to write. I don't anticipate being as prolific as last night, but one can never tell.


**********

On another note, my Kickstarter project has done anything BUT kick start crowd funding for new book covers and advertising. Less than 48 hours to go and thus far the amount raised equates to...(ah, never mind the drum roll)...$0.00. Yep! That's right...NADA!

But that's alright. I will not be down about this. There are other options out there and one of them will work. (The power of Positive Thinking!) I'll spend some time this week doing some research on some of the other options!



**********

Don't forget that my current e-books are available through Amazon.com (for Kindles), Smashwords.com (for other e-reader formats), at Barnes&Noble (bn.com), and Apple's iBooks Store (for iPad or iPhone). 




**********

The weather is starting to shift (in many locations) toward Springtime, so be cautious out there!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment