Sunday, April 26, 2015

First Draft is DONE!!!

Yep! That's right. The first draft of Arizona State Guard: Target Terror is done...complete...fini! 

And now, a heavy sigh of relief. It's taken some time and some real work but I feel confident in what I wrote.

So what's next?

Well, first I plan to take the next week off from writing at home. Two reasons:

1) At work this week I'm going to be getting the final seven chapters of Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting ready to go to Graphics for layout! That will sap a lot of creative energy.

2) Taking a week off from a story allows me to unwind, clear my mind, and tackle the next pass in a positive manner.

Second, I need to work with Sean on a cover design for the new book. 

***

With that being said, I'm spent! Time to relax, watch the TV, and chill for the remainder of the night.

Stay safe out there, folks!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment