Sunday, April 10, 2016

Short and To the Point!

Things are moving along slowly but surely with Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge! The action continues to build and it's time to introduce some new characters and to remove a couple of others from this particular storyline. I'm about to create some major shakeups in this book! Fun, fun, fun!

**********

My current e-books are available through Amazon.com and my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Be sure to tell your family and friends about these e-books:

The Terra-Bravo Saga series:











The Arizona State Guard series:










Death Haunts the Stars:













Honing Your Instructional Skills:













You've done a great job of telling folks about my e-books and I AM deeply grateful to each and every one of you! Keep up the terrific job!

Oh, and a reminder for those who may have a Kindle Unlimited subscription: you can read my e-books for free as part of your subscription!

**********

Have a great evening!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment