Sunday, July 3, 2016

Wonderful News!

I finished the final edits on The Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge late Friday night. (Or was it very early Saturday morning? I can't recall.) Anyway, I have submitted Freedom’s Forge to Amazon's Kindle Scout Program. It is currently under review and I should know in a couple of days if it is selected for a campaign to compete for an exclusive Kindle contract. If so, I'll be posting frequently to encourage folks to log in to Kindle Scout to nominate Freedom's Forge. If not, I will upload it to Amazon for immediate sale! 




With Freedom's Forge completed and submitted to KSP, I've tried to sit back and relax, take care of some household projects, and otherwise chill out. I must have the author bug real bad, I'm already antsy and ready to begin work on my next writing project! 


**********

Tomorrow is Independence Day, commonly called the 4th of July! Let's celebrate the 240 anniversary of the birth of the United States of America...but let's do it wisely and safely. Please be careful if you are going to set off fireworks. Be cognizant and respectful of veterans and pets who may be negatively affected by the flashes of light and sounds of explosions. Safe travels!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment