Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sales and "Page Reads"

Welcome back!

It's been a good week for The Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge and many of my other books. Sales have been good (not great, but good) on Freedom's Forge and even picked up some new sales on some of my other books (particularly the first two books of the Arizona State Guard trilogy). 

It has been a great week for Kindle Unlimited Page Reads! Many folks with Kindle Unlimited accounts have gone back to read my earlier books as well as Freedom's Forge. The number of pages read has averaged about 400 - 500 a day for the past few days! That's about a book royalty a day! 

Yes, I wish it was more but with the limited advertising I do online and with your gracious help, it's good! I am gearing up, however, to expand my Facebook advertising by promoting my Homepage and posts in the very near future. 

In the meantime, please share the following with family and friends: 


All of my e-books are available through my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney:

Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge - $3.99

Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99

Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99

Your help is greatly appreciated!

**********

I've taken a little more time off from writing this past week. One, to do a little more advertising for The Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge. Two, to rest and unwind a bit more. Been feeling a little under the weather and want to get feeling better!

The weather here in Stillwater has cooled way down the last couple of days. Went out this morning to mow the yards and hardly felt like I broke a sweat! Nicer weather means more photo shoots on the horizon for Essentials of Fire Fighting 7th edition which I look forward to!

Have a great week, everyone!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment