Sunday, November 11, 2018

The Terra-Bravo Saga: "Chaos on Terra-Prime"

I haven't posted about my writing or any of my novels in a quite a while. As John Lennon wrote: "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." I've been wrapped up in finalizing a project at work, finishing numerous small projects on the new house, and just basically trying to unwind.

So, for the next couple of weeks, I will highlight one of my current novels each day to give folks an idea of what they are about.




Major Kent Morgan (USAF) and his younger brother, Captain Cord Morgan (U.S. Army), are stationed in South Korea when a new civil war breaks out in the United States. They and other Americans stranded in South Korea must battle their way home only to be caught up in the civil war at home. (available on Amazon in e-book and paperback formats)

www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney


**********

Looks like we're going to have a short Fall and jump right into Winter soon. Stay safe out there!

Jeffrey 

Jeffrey M. Fortney – 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment