Friday, November 1, 2013

And Chapter 12 Bites the Dust!

Not a bad couple of nights work on Crisis on Terra-Bravo. 5 pages (1,985 words) last night and another 3 pages (1,031 words) tonight for a total of 8 pages and 3,016 words!!! And I think I've got my part of Chapter 12 done! With Chapters 13 and 14 yet to be written, the book is coming in at 204 pages and 69,966 words.
-----
I was hoping for one more sale of Foothold on Terra-Bravo last night to bring our October sales to 14 units and bring our total to 70 units sold thus far (Yeah, I know it's not much, but hey, it's only at one site right now. Let's see how she performs with Smashwords getting us on more platforms!)
-----
Well, it's time to close up shop for tonight! Stay safe, everybody!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment