Wednesday, October 30, 2013

And Thus Ends Chapter 11!

I've done a little tweaking in a couple of older chapters over the last few days but no major writing...until tonight. Only 2 3/4 pages and 1,125 words tonight but I can report that I've completed Chapter 11! Tomorrow night I will hit Chapter 12 hard and get as much done as I can. I want to have Chapter 12 done by the Sunday and have Chapter 13 started. I've only Chapters 12, 13, and 14 to complete and Crisis on Terra-Bravo will be ready for Kyle to do that voodoo that he "do" so well! (Okay, I just had to sneak in a "Young Frankenstein" reference.)
-----
While Kyle works on his writing/edits for Crisis, I'll be formatting Foothold on Terra-Bravo to take it cross-platform on Smashwords. It'll take a few days to get it into their format but it'll be work it if we can get more visibility and sales!
-----
Speaking of sales, sales of Foothold on Terra-Bravo have stayed slow this month with fewer sales than last month. Well, we'll see what happens starting next month?!?!?
-----
Nothing else new tonight, so I'm going to sign off and hit the showers.

Be careful out there!

Jeff

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment