Sunday, March 16, 2014

About Writing and Selling

Terra-Prime: The 2nd American Civil War, the prequel to the Terra-Bravo Saga is coming along nicely! (Yes, I've made a slight change in the title.) Thus far, I've written 92 pages (11 chapters) and I'm nearing a major transition point within the story. I'm still on track for a May 2014 e-publication dates.

The flow on this book is similar to that of Crisis on Terra-Bravo, more action oriented.

*****

Once I have Terra-Prime published, I'll see when Kyle is ready to tackle our next book in the Terra-Bravo Saga. If he's still out of pocket (family/work/college), I may press on with an idea for a new, military-adventure series tentatively named "Roman's Legion". It's set in the modern era and involves a group of former military members who set up a paramilitary/soldier of fortune/adventurers organization. I've pretty much outlined the first book in my head. Now to put that on paper and prepare to write it sooner or later.

*****

Foothold on Terra-Bravo and Crisis on Terra-Bravo continue to sell on the Kindle Store at Amazon.com. Still waiting for a sale of Honing Your Instructional Skills. Need to do some vigorous advertising all the way around.

So, if you know of any science fiction or adventure fans out there, please pass along the links to the Terra-Bravo Saga e-books.

Likewise, if you know of instructors or teachers who may want to look at some new approaches to take in their instruction/teaching, please share the link to Honing Your Instructional Skills.

*****

Enough for now! Have a great week folks and remember...let's be careful out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment