Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Bitten by the Writing Bug!

I'd really hoped to take a week off from writing...to let the creative batteries recharge. 

Well, it didn't work out that way! And I'm kinda glad about it.

I've started working on the first e-book in a new series. This will be a military adventure series about a former Special Operations officer and a new team he assembles to combat a number of problems.

Anyway, I'm now five pages into the first chapter and having a blast!

I vaguely remember something a writer once said: 'Once bitten by the writing bug, a writer must write...just as much as they have to breath, eat, and sleep...the writer must write!'

So, I write!

*************

If you know any science fiction/alternate history/adventure fans who are looking for something to read, please let them know about the Terra-Bravo Saga:

Chaos on Terra-Prime
Foothold on Terra-Bravo
Crisis on Terra-Bravo

They're available for $2.99 each at the Amazon Kindle Store, Smashwords.com, and other e-bookstores.

*************

'Til next time!

Jeffrey


© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment