Monday, May 12, 2014

So WHAT Have I Been Up To, You Ask?

Greetings family, friends, and readers!

Sorry I haven't blogged recently. I've been a little busy...getting the prequel to Terra-Bravo ready for epublishing!

Yes! That's right...the prequel is going online very, very soon!

How soon you may ask? It should be on Smashwords.com by NLT midnight of June 13th, 2014. Once it passes Smashwords criteria, I'll get it posted on the Kindle Store at Amazon.com (hopefully by this Friday!).

Sooo...along the way, the prequel has undergone a name change. What started out as Terra-Prime: Civil War has evolved into...Chaos on Terra-Prime! After some market research and talking with other another author (Thanks, Brad!), I decided to keep the title in line with the format of the rest of the Terra-Bravo ebook titles.

So, I plan to post another blog post tomorrow with more news. Stay tuned!

******

As they used to say on the TV, "Let's be careful out there!"

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment