Sunday, July 20, 2014

Making Progress!

Last weekend was the 81st Annual IFSTA Validation Conference. The Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting 6th edition Validation Committee met and validated the last three chapters of the new edition! An awesome job by an awesome group of true professionals! Now the project is back in the hands of Editorial and Curriculum to move the project forward even further!

**********

I took Thursday and Friday off this week to recharge the old batteries. Didn't do as much writing on the new project as I was hoping to but still, I wrote seven pages of new material with the revised page count sitting at 46 with 16 more pages awaiting modification to fit the new direction. Overall, it's coming along nicely.

I do believe I need to set a street date for the book to be available. You know, give myself a deadline to meet to keep me motivated. So, with that in mind, I just scoped out the calendar and...I plan to have the final draft done by October 1st, final edits done by October 15th, and posted to Amazon and Smashwords by October 31st! There are the goals to meet...now I've just gotta do 'em!

**********

Picked up some sales in July. Not a lot but some. Please share the word with those you know:

Chaos on Terra-Prime                    $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo                $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo                     $2.99
Honing Your Instructional Skills     $0.99

Between Amazon's Kindle Store and Smashwords, the books are available in multiple formats for a variety of e-readers.

**********

Y'all be safe out there now!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment