Sunday, February 1, 2015

This and That...Again!

The writing of Book 2 of the Arizona State Guard is coming along nicley. I've started Chapter 2 and hope to finish it this week. Introduced some new characters (always a slow process because I'm not familiar enough with who they are to write them quickly). Added some depth to some of the older characters. Now, I'm working on setting the stage for the action in this one! Addressing events across the continent then focusing in on Arizona!

*****

Sales have slowed a bit. Need to do more advertising, more often! So...

I'd like to remind everyone that books (to include e-books) make excellent gifts for the readers in your family or circle of friends.

I recommend my four e-novels as potential gifts:

Chaos on Terra-Prime ($2.99)
Foothold on Terra-Bravo ($2.99)
Crisis on Terra-Bravo ($2.99)
The Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border ($3.99)

Each e-novel is available at the following online stores:
Amazon.com
Smashwords.com
- Barnes&Noble (bn.com)
- Apple iBooks Store (via iPad or iPhone)


Smashwords.com offers each of the e-novels in a variety of formats!


*****

Should receive a check from Amazon this week! Not much but enough to set up an account for my writing projects. Then I'll kick off the Kickstarter project. 

I've begun a list of tweaks for the earlier e-novels that will be included with the 2nd editions: new covers, fixing typos, glossaries of terms, advertising of existing e-novels, etc... A little work on those e-novels to make them better!


*****

Looks like Winter is going to dump some more snow across parts of the U.S. of A. To my family and friends in those areas, I ask you to take it slow and stay safe! 

Remember, everybody, let's be safe out there!
Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment