Sunday, February 8, 2015

Very Cool!!!

Even though I've been battling a cold this weekend, I sat down and finished Chapter 3 of The Arizona State Guard: Target Terror! I love writing action scenes...creating the danger, dropping the characters into the mix, and seeing what they do to survive and come out on top!

I introduced a character who will become a major thorn in the side of ASGuard Lieutenant Colonel Marcus Aurelius Roman. This character was created for the original incarnation of the the ASGuard...Roman's Legion. Marcus Roman and Agent Phillip Caldwell with constantly get on each other's nerves when their agencies work together to protect the NEW United States. Each time they are brought together will be one more step to an ultimate fight between the two characters! When and how this fight will occur, I don't know yet. Another book, someday down the road.

I've also spent some time writing what the villains of Target Terror are doing behind the scenes. I think I'm putting together a pretty good cast for this e-novel. 


*****

On the work front, photography/videography on Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting 6th is moving along nicely. Had a great shoot at Tulsa International Airport with Tulsa FD's Station 51 personnel. Knocked out another skill sheet and shot all but one photo for the chapters. I hope to be able to do another shoot in Ponca City this week for two more skill sheets.

Should be able to finalize Chapters 8 to 10 of Essentials 7th and turn them over to the project manager for the committee to comment upon. Next, I'll rough out Chapters 11 through 17!


*****

Okay, folks! Once again I'm asking you to reach out to your family, your friends, your acquaintances, your veterinarian, and your arch enemy (in other words, everyone you know!)!

My e-books are fun and exciting and make excellent gifts for the readers in your family or circle of friends.

Chaos on Terra-Prime ($2.99)
Foothold on Terra-Bravo ($2.99)
Crisis on Terra-Bravo ($2.99)
The Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border ($3.99)

Each e-novel is available at the following online stores:
Amazon.com
Smashwords.com
- Barnes&Noble (bn.com)
- Apple iBooks Store (via iPad or iPhone)


Smashwords.com offers each of the e-novels in a variety of formats!


*****

Alrighty then...

Here's hoping I kick this cold before it kicks me! And let's remember to be safe out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment