Sunday, October 11, 2015

The Edits Are Coming Along Nicely!

Yep! You read that correctly...the edits ARE coming along nicely! The work on Death Haunts the Stars is moving along quite well. As soon as I finish this weekend's advertising blitz (and take Julie to work), it's back to wending my way through the draft of the new e-novel.

I've discovered I really like the main characters of Death Haunts the Stars and am hoping that this e-novel sells well enough for me to write a sequel one day that will feature Captain James Rivers; his wife, Dr. Charlotte Hanson Rivers; and his Chief of Security, Commander Mac Bradley. I have some ideas for them (and some of the other characters) for such a sequel.

I'm going to enroll Death Haunts the Stars in Amazon's new Kindle Scout Program. As I understand the program, it's much like a Kickstarter: 
a) I submit my work.
b) They set up a website.
c) I tell all my family and friends to check out my e-novel's page.
d) Family and friends (and others, too!) indicate they like the story (Yes, please!)
e) And, if enough folks like it, then I get a contract for Amazon/Kindle to e-publish and advertise it!

If they don't:
a) Amazon/Kindle return my work to me.
b) I self e-publish it on Kindle with me doing the advertising.

So, when it's ready, I'm going to be asking you all for your help!

**********

This weeks advertising:


**********

Have a great week, everybody! Remember...let's be safe out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment