Sunday, October 18, 2015

When a Coma is NOT a Comma...

Gotcha!

I've come to notice that my most innocuous blog headlines have generated far more "views" far faster than some of my more active headlines! So I wanted to try a little experiment to see how the headline above grabs ya. The blog headlined "A Quiet Weekend...Before I Spend the Week Doing More Editing" garnered 30 views and a +3 share faster than any other blog post I've made.

So let's see how this headlined grabs ya!

**********

Now that I've got your attention, things are coming along well with Death Haunts the Stars. I'm at the halfway point with the first edits. Taking a little longer than usual but it's a different genre and I want to get it right! I'm really enjoying the interaction between the characters. I'm looking forward to this week and next as I conduct more edits on the e-novel and bring it closer to completion

Spoke with Sean this weekend about the cover and have no doubt he'll do a wonderful job of it. I can't wait to see it and share it with all of you!

**********

I also plan to spend some time each night this week doing some online advertising for the existing e-books. You, my family and friends, have been instrumental in getting the word out to folks about my e-books and I'd like to ask you once again to get the word out!

It's time to run another series of ads for my e-books and drum up some more sales.

Previously, I encouraged you to 'run out and tell your best friend, your arch enemy, your postal carrier, and your friendly comic shoppe-guy' all about my e-books (the Terra-Bravo Saga, the Arizona State Guard, and Honing Your Instructional Skills)!

You all did such a terrific job, let's add to that list, shall we?!?!

So go out and tell your banker, your waiter or waitress, your bartender (or barmaid), your favorite aunt/uncle twice-removed, and of course, your hairdresser all about my e-books!! Share the attached ad with any and all who will listen. (Tie them up, if you must!) 



A million thanks to each of you!!!

**********

Well, it's time to put my eyeballs back on Death Haunts the Stars and get some editing done. 

Please take some time to enjoy the start of our changing seasons and have a great week!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment