Sunday, November 1, 2015

A Question for My Readers...

Hi Everyone!

Hope this finds each of you well. Doing okay myself.

I want you to know that the fine folks of Stillwater, Oklahoma are doing well. We certainly appreciate everyone's thoughts, prayers, and support since the tragic events last weekend during our OSU Homecoming Parade. Things are getting better. A nice little memorial is growing at the corner where the event occurred. I hope the city or OSU will take the initiative to preserve each item.

My blog post regarding the event was my most read post with this blog and I greatly appreciate it. In looking back over my blog, I noticed that a fair number of my posts from a variety of topics happen to be a mix of topics beyond just my writing. While I began this blog primary to write about my writing, I have on rare occasions talked on other topics. Which brings me to my question for you...

Would you be more likely to read my blog posts if I change things up on a regular basis? Perhaps if I write a little on my writing, a little on current events, a little something else... I'd be quite willing to try it if you would be willing to read it!

Think about it and you can let me know by commenting on this blog post or on my Facebook page. I really look forward to hearing from you!

**********

Just two quick notes on writing: 

-- IFSTA's Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting (6th edition) has been released! I had a terrific group of people I worked with on this project and wish to thank each them for their vital contributions!

-- The major edits on Death Haunts the Stars are almost complete! Should finish them tonight or tomorrow night. Then one more pass through and the text will be ready to go!

**********


**********

The Fall colors are coming so take some time this week to enjoy the change in the Seasons. Enjoy life!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment