Sunday, June 19, 2016

Coming Real Soon...

That's right! I'm getting real close to finish The Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge!!!

I hope to complete the edits in the next couple of days. Then I plan to do a quick read through, put my advertising together, and get it submitted to Amazon's Kindle Scout Program. Then I plan to advertise the hell out of it!!!



And that's is where you, my dear readers, come in. Once ASG:FF is on Kindle Scout, I'll be sending out a link to its Kindle Scout Campaign Page. The more people who nominate the book, the more chances I have to get a Kindle Scout Contract! A $1,500 advance, advertising and support for 5 years, and much more visibility for the title.

**********

My other books are still available through Amazon at my Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.


**********

The temperature and tempers are climbing out there, folks. Summer is upon us, so be careful!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment