Sunday, June 5, 2016

Untitled Blog Post

I sat down to write this post...and couldn't come up with a title for it. Nothing cute, or funny, or descriptive even came to mind. So, I went with something...

**********

Ah, another one of those weeks with lots going on!

My father-in-law is getting better...slowly. The post-surgical episode initially sapped his speech, concentration, and mobility. No, the doctors say it wasn't a stroke. His speech is almost back to normal! His concentration is doing much better. His mobility is still a bit of an issue. He is in a physical rehab facility and making very good progress though! Julie has extended her stay until the middle of the month to help him transition from the rehab facility to home.

**********

On the work front, I've got four chapters up online for my Industrial Fire Brigades 2nd edition Validation Committee to review and comment upon. AND...I'm working on Chapter 5, which should go up in a week or so. This will give them plenty to work on while I turn my attention to photography for Essentials 7th! I'm working on three chapters with quite a few skill sheets, so it'll keep me occupied!

**********

Edits on The Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge are coming along nicely! Once I get finished with this evening's advertising, it's back to the ol' word processing program to continue on with the edits. As of last night, I was at page 47 of 201. I'm hoping to have my edits completed and my other pre-publication work done by June 15th, then I plan to put the novel on Amazon's Kindle Scout Program. I'll be putting out notices about that KSP campaign for Freedom's Forge soon!

Sean turned out a real nice cover for Freedom's Forge! My compliments to him and his artistic ability. (He must get it from his Mother's side of the family!) 


**********

My other books are still available through Amazon.com and can be found on my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Be sure to get the word out to everyone you know about the exciting books I've written. For those with a Kindle Unlimited subscription, you can read my novels at no additional cost. It's like checking out a book from a library!


**********

Well, enough for now. Ya'll be safe out there!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment