Sunday, September 4, 2016

August Was Good but Let's Make September Great!

August was a good month! 19 books sold and over 17,000 KENP page reads! Mostly the new book, The Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge but also a number of the earlier ASGuard books and some Terra-Bravo Saga books as well. A great big THANK YOU! to everyone for helping make that happen.

September is getting off to a slow start but then again, so did August. Nothing the first few days but sales and KENP page reads are starting to come in. We'll make it up as the month goes along. In the meantime...

If you, a family member, or a friend are looking for something new and exciting to read on your Kindle or tablet, check out my e-books. They can be found on my Amazon Author page at 
www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney:



Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge - $3.99

Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99

Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99

**********

Work on the next novel has begun but is moving VERY slowly. I'm finding I need a little down time so I've been working on projects around the house and playing some Star Trek Online with a new character. 

I did come up with some new ideas I will add to the new novels outline tonight. And I've had another story idea pop up I want to get some notes recorded for later writing. So, once my advertising is done and Julie is off to work, I shall be at my computer typing away!

**********

Stillwater, Oklahoma, is a very interesting place to live. Hot and humid in the Summer; cold and damp (occasionally snowy and icy) in the Winter. Springs and Falls are often pleasant. We do get the occasional dust storm, wildland fire, or tornado... And earthquakes! Until recently, they were pretty mild but yesterday morning we had a 5.6 centered about 30 miles from the house. It was definitely the most severe and long lasting earthquake this Arizona boy has ever experienced. No damage to hearth and home but it did jangle some nerves!

Let's stay safe out there, folks!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment