Sunday, September 18, 2016

Oops! I Missed a Week!

Greetings, my family and friends!

It looks like I skipped a week in blogging for which I must apologize. I got busy with life and let my writing take a back seat for awhile.

**********

On the work side of things, my projects have been hopping. With the weather starting to cool down somewhat, I'm gearing up for some significant photo shoots for Essentials of Fire Fighting, 7th edition. Two shoots this week and another next week to get the ball rolling again. And many more to follow in the months ahead.

Work on Industrial Fire Brigades, 2nd edition, proceeds apace. I'm compiling and editing chapters from Essentials 7th and overlaying the industrial information as necessary. We have an online meeting this week and another in a couple of weeks to work on two chapters.

**********

On the personal writing front, I've set aside Quest for the Obsidian Blade temporarily to begin work on another science fiction story that has been percolating in the old brain for awhile. Never fear, I'll get back to Quest in the near future. Meanwhile, the new story is set in the same universe as Death Haunts the Stars. Some familiar characters from Death will make short and important appearances in the new novel but they will not be the central characters for this story. I'm creating a new cast of characters and a new threat for this novel. No working title yet...I'm working on it!

**********

Sales and KENP reads for August were quite good. September is off to a slow start but I hold out hope that it'll be another good month. My e-books are available for sale on my Amazon.com Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.


Chaos on Terra-Prime
Foothold on Terra-Bravo
Crisis on Terra-Bravo
The Terra-Bravo Saga


Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge


Death Haunts the Stars


Honing Your Instructional Skills

**********

I think that's enough for this week. I've got a couple of side projects I'm working on for friends that require my attention AND some writing on the new novel to do!

Be safe out there, folks!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment