Sunday, December 11, 2016

To Quote Charlie Brown..."ARGH!!!"

Well, I tried to ramp things up this past week and the only ramp I found was an off-ramp!

Very little writing although I've accomplished some mental plotting out of the next phase of the new novel. But not a lot "on paper". I've got to do better! The next week is going to be a wash as far as writing is concerned.

Why? I've got a wedding to go to!!! Gary and Stoni are getting married and Julie and I are getting things ready for the trip to Arkansas for the big event! 

But, I'll have lots of free time over the Christmas and New Years Holidays to make things happen with the new novel.

**********

Meanwhile, my current stock of e-books are available through my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Check 'em out! Tell your family and friends about 'em! 


Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge - $3.99

Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99

Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99

**********

I'll be wrapping up things at the office by this Thursday afternoon, then Friday we're heading for Arkansas. I'll try to set things up so I can do an update next Sunday while there.

Cheers!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment