Sunday, January 1, 2017

Welcome to 2017!

Greetings Everyone!

Finally, 2016 is behind us. What a year!
- A couple of new novels e-published.
- They began building the new building at FPP (which I've been shooting photos of!)
- My mother-in-law passed away.
- My father-in-law moved in with Julie and me.
- A new president elected.
- Gary and Stoni got married!
- I took some time off and just took it easy.

2017 is going to be very busy for me. Let's see what's on the docket:
- IFSTA Winter Meetings in a couple of weeks.
- Move into the new building/wing at Fire Protection Publications!
- Have to finish the photography for Essentials of Fire Fighting 7th by June!
- Begin photography for Facility Fire Brigades 2nd.
- IFSTA Conference in July.
- Publish three new novels by the end of the year.
- Get my existing novels ready for Print-on-Demand!
- Julie's and my 35th Anniversary in December!

Lots to do...lots to do!

**********

Don't forget to spread the word to everyone you know that my e-novels are available for sale at my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.



**********

I've been making head way on the new novel. I'm working up slowly to the middle of the story, so I still have a lot to write. But...it's coming together nicely. I hope to finish it in a couple of month and get it e-published. Then I plan to move onto a new e-novel before returning to Quest for the Obsidian Blade.

**********

Here's wishing each and every one of you a safe and exciting new year!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016





No comments:

Post a Comment