Sunday, February 19, 2017

Howdy Everybody!

Sorry I missed last week's blog post...I really didn't have much to write about.

Well this week, I have some things to write about:

1) Work on Essentials of Fire Fighting (7th edition) and Facility Fire Brigades (2nd edition) continues apace. You read the last part of that correctly...Industrial Fire Brigades is now called Facility Fire Brigades in keeping with changes made to the NFPA standards relating to the manual.

2) I've gotten several new pages written on the sequel to Death Haunts the Stars. It seems that the writer's block on that novel is beginning to clear. (Thank You, My Muse!)

3) I've gotten 10 pages written on a movie script! Yes, I said a MOVIE SCRIPT! Don't know if it will ever be completed or produced, but by Gadfrey, I will get it written!

4) I've written a script for a short introductory video I plan to shoot and post to my Amazon Author's Page soon. (I may shoot an alternate version for my Author's Facebook page, too!)

5) I've even found some time to have fun on World of Tanks and Star Trek Online!

It's been quiet on Kindle Direct lately. Maybe people are burned out following the election or maybe some are relieved my common thesis of my two series has not come to pass (yet?). Please take a moment to speak with your family and friends about my novels! You've been a terrific advertising force for me and, believe me, I greatly appreciate each and every one of you for helping me with this! My current books can be found on my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.


For now, here's wishing you a safe week! Get out and have a great time!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment