Sunday, February 5, 2017

Plodding Along

Greetings Family, Friends, and Readers!

Just a quick update on things...

My projects at work are moving along nicely. My committee and I recently validated four chapters for Industrial Fire Brigades, 2nd edition and I was able to post Chapter 12 for their review and comment on Friday. This next week will be spent selecting photos and creating storyboards for Essentials of Fire Fighting, 7th edition. With recent photo shoots, I'll have a lot to select from!

Writing on the sequel to Death Haunts the Stars is coming along in fits and spurts. I just wrapped up Chapter 7 and have begun Chapter 8. I'm about 90 pages into it and there's lots more to come! I'm shifting to a new phase in the story.

**********

Don't forget to continue to let folks know about my current books that are available through my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney


**********

Let's be careful out there, folks!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017




No comments:

Post a Comment