Sunday, April 23, 2017

My Muse is Missing...But the Work Continues!

So my muse must be on vacation or maybe another assignment. But, while I only got a little writing done this week, I have got three books formatted and prepped for Kindle Direct Publishing's Print-on-Demand. Once I get all of them formatted, then I'll work on covers for each. Hope to have the others formatted/prepped within a couple of weeks!

Had some reads and sales this week. Not a lot but every page and every sale is important to me. I'm hoping by getting the books into print format will help add sales. Not everyone has a computer, laptop, tablet, or e-reader. And some folks (like me!) prefer the hardcopy format. (I know...how archaic of me.)

The paperbacks will cost more than the e-books. It can't be helped. There are printing and shipping costs that e-books just don't incur. But...it'll be cool seeing my books sitting on a shelf (mine, yours, a library's...).


**********

I also want to start recording videos for my Facebook and Amazon author pages. Now that the pergola deck is complete, it should be a great place to shoot them. I don't plan to do them on any set schedule...just when I have something to share. But they should be fun!


**********

Don't forget to tell folks about my e-books available at my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.




**********

Let's be safe out there, folks!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment