Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Good News, Everybody!

My seven novels are now available in trade paperback (print-on-demand) format! 

As I mentioned the other day on Facebook, I've chosen a smaller trade paperback size (5"x8") and have selected prices that are similar to other trades of that size. Prices will range from $9.99 to $12.99. While significantly more than the e-books, it factors the P-o-D cost into the price since I can't afford print orders of sufficient volume to drive down the prices. I AM taking a smaller royalty than I could, but again, I want the books to be affordable.

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border (e-book: $3.99 / trade paperback: $10.99)
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror (e-book: $3.99 / trade paperback: $11.99)
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge (e-book: $3.99 / trade paperback: $12.99)

Chaos on Terra-Prime (e-book: $2.99 / trade paperback: $11.99)
Foothold on Terra-Bravo (e-book: $2.99 / trade paperback: $10.99)
Crisis on Terra-Bravo (e-book: $2.99 / trade paperback: $12.99)

- Camadin Station One - Death Haunts the Stars (e-book: $4.99 / trade paperback: $10.99)


You can access these books through my Amazon Author page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. So alert your family, friends, neighbors, local comic shoppe guy, postal delivery technician, and everyone else in between. If they don't own an e-reader, a tablet, laptop, or computer and thus can't read e-books, they can now buy a paperback!

Thanks for your continued support!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment