Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Newly Reformatted and Now LESS Expensive Paperbacks!

For those that read my last blog post, you know that I recently reformatted my e-novels for Print-on-Demand release as paperbacks. While I'm very pleased with the printing, binding, and overall look of my paperback novels, I wasn't pleased with their pricing. As published, they ran about $3.00 to $5.00 more than a conventional paperback. This wasn't Amazon's fault, when I prepped them for P-o-D, I forgot to modify the font size and line spacing of the body text throughout each book. (Hey, I'm new at this part of the busy!)

Yes, the paperbacks are slightly larger (5" x 8") than regular paperbacks and the print was larger and spaced further apart making them look like large print editions. But, that came at a price...they cost more to print. And thus cost my customers more money. The good news is that I'm the only one who's bought any of them.

So...

I've reformatted them (again) to reduce the font size to 11 and the line spacing to 1.15. This has reduced the overall size of each book by an average of 33%. With that, I can lower the prices of each of the novels.

The new paperback prices are:


       Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border ($7.99)
       Arizona State Guard: Target Terror ($8.99)
       Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge ($9.99)

       Chaos on Terra-Prime ($8.99)
       Foothold on Terra-Bravo ($8.99)
       Crisis on Terra-Bravo ($9.99)


       Camadin Station One: Death Haunts the Stars ($8.99)



These prices are now more in keeping with current paperback prices. (Shipping extra.)

My novels (e-books and paperbacks) are available through my Amazon.com Author Page at Arizona www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Check 'em out! Tell your family and friends about 'em! 

Heck, tell EVERYONE about 'em!

Cheers!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment