Sunday, August 20, 2017

And the Adventure Continues!

It was a sad day for me today as I learned of the passing of one of my favorite comedians...Jerry Lewis! My prayers go out to his family, friends, and fans around the world. Thank you for all the laughter, Jerry!


**********

I've made some good progress on the first edit of Camadin Station Two: Last Stand the past couple of days. About 2/3 of the way through at this point. Hope to finish the first edit by the end of August. After I complete that, I'll make one more pass through it, create one file for e-book format and one for print-on-demand paperback format. This week I need to check with Sean to see how the cover is coming along. If all goes well, hopefully I'll be ready to publish both formats by the end of September.

**********

Meanwhile, my current books are available through my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney



**********

Be careful looking at the eclipse tomorrow!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment