Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Getting the Word Out!

Perhaps my least favorite part of being a self-published author has to be advertising. Self-promotion is too much like blowing my own horn...not something I'm really comfortable with. But, if I'm not willing to take the time to talk up my novels, then who will?

Well, my many friends and family have been of enormous help in getting the word out about my books! They've shared my posts on Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn and for that, I'm eternally grateful! Thank you all!

In the future, I plan to look into additional advertising venues...but for now, I'll continue to use my current methods while I complete my new novel.

Speaking of the new novel, Camadin Station Two: Last Stand, second edits are coming along quite nicely! I'm about half way through the book and I'm fixing typos, tightening up the storyline, and punching them up a bit. I'm feeling real good about this one as a continuation of and change in direction of the previous novel in this series.

I spoke with Sean about the cover and provided him some fresh ideas. I'm sure he'll come up with a terrific cover for Last Stand. Once we get a finalized version of it, I'll share it here! I think we're on track for a late-September/early-October publication.

**********

Meanwhile, check out my Amazon Author's page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.



**********

Summer is almost over and Fall is almost here. Enjoy!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment