Sunday, October 1, 2017

It's Just About Ready!!!

That's right! Camadin Station Two - Last Stand is almost ready for publication as an e-book AND as a print-on-demand paperback! 

First and Second Edits of the manuscript have been completed. Tomorrow night I begin my final read through, then I will begin formatting both versions of the book. I'm waiting on my cover from Sean but I'm sure he will deliver and that it will be great!

**********

Meanwhile, my other novels are available through my Amazon Author page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Take a moment to visit my page and look at the titles there. Remember, if you have a Kindle Unlimited membership, you may check and read my novels on your Kindle (or other e-reader) at no extra cost to you!



**********

Once Last Stand is published, I have some work to do to assist a friend with publishing his second book. This shouldn't take long then I'll begin work on a new novel. This will require some research into 1902 Arizona which I don't expect to take long. The new novel will be a combination of Young Adult/Steampunk/Dieselpunk. 

Future works beyond that will include a third book in the Camadin Station series AND a non-fiction book examining current events through a historical perspective. That last one will require some serious research and a significant amount of time.

**********

Summer has gone, Fall is upon us! Soon the Holidays will be here. Be safe, everyone!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017 

No comments:

Post a Comment