Sunday, November 19, 2017

Writing and An Online Presence

My family, friends, and long-time readers of this blog are aware of my work as a project manager, senior editor, and photographer for Fire Protection Publications and the fire service training manuals I've worked on over the past 15 and a half years. And, you're also familiar with my personal writing projects.

I've always enjoyed writing, creating stories, and telling people what might be just over the horizon. It can be fun, relaxing, frustrating, aggravating, and fulfilling all at the same time.

Thus far, I've written 8 novels, 1 how-to book, and 2 compilation e-books.



Wow! It's been quite a ride...and I'm not finished yet. I've other projects lined up for the future and, like many writers, I feel myself getting edgy...ready to write again!


**********

As a self-published writer, I don't have an agent, a publisher, and a publicist. For the time being, I must fill these roles all by myself. To do that, I must have an online presence that highlights my writing and my works. So I use the following web sites:
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/FortneyPress/.
- Amazon: www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.
- Twitter: twitter.com/JeffreyFortney.
- Linked-In: www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-fortney-34177565/.
- Blogger: jeffreyfortney.blogspot.com.

Of course, my greatest sales force throughout the last few years has been you...my family, friends, and readers. You have spread the word about each of my books and helped make them available to others. And I greatly appreciate each and every one of you for so!


**********

Thanksgiving is almost upon us! I wish everyone safe travels and Happy Thanksgiving!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2017



No comments:

Post a Comment