Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Off to a Great Summer of Writing!

Spring has sprung and Summer is here! Thus far Northern Oklahoma has been warm (and humid) but not really hot. And the National Weather Service long-range forecast for the area up through September has us being cooler and wetter than normal. Huzzah!

With the release of Arizona State Guard: Target Terror, my Summer of writing has gotten off to a great start. The e-publishing went smoothly and word is getting out. Sales since April are picking up and I've had two rather pleasant sales days (and one big surprise)!


Eight sales in one day alone! Yes, I know I'm not selling 10s, or 100s, or 1,000s a day, but I'm currently doing all of my own advertising and that is electronically or word-of-mouth. As I have more money, I'll invest in other advertising!

The breakdown of sales for the month are interesting as well. 

So, bit by bit, I'm growing my writing; both in terms of the number of books I've written and e-published as well as the number being sold and bringing in royalties. In fact, should receive another royalty check next month!


**********

You folks can help by telling your family and friends who enjoy action, adventure, and intrigue to try my e-novels. I currently have two series I'm writing;

The Terra-Bravo Saga
- Chaos on Terra-Prime
- Foothold on Terra-Bravo
- Crisis on Terra-Bravo

The Arizona State Guard
- Bloody Border
- Target Terror

Each of these is available in digital form at Amazon.com (in Kindle format), Smashwords.com (in multiple formats), the iBook Store, Barnes and Nobles website (bn.com), and other sites.


**********

I just returned from a short vacation and am going to spend this week doing some behind the scenes work, advertising, and such. Starting this next Sunday, I will jump back into the murder mystery I am writing and press on until it's completed! Can't wait to see how it turns out!


**********

With Summer upon us, many of you will be going on vacation, participate in Summer-time activities, and so on. Just keep an eye on the heat, protect yourselves from too much sun, and have a great Summer!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015




No comments:

Post a Comment