Sunday, September 13, 2015

Plugging Right Along!

Greetings, my friends!

Just a quick update and a little advertising this weekend. I want to spend some time this evening working on the new e-novel. 

I'm making really good headway on "Death Haunts the Stars". I've roughed out 126 pages thus far. I'm actually working around page 106 right now, since I've moved some material around. Several insightful moments have come my way in the past week that have really helped move the story along AND tightened the storyline significantly! My hope is that I'll complete the rough draft by late-September to mid-October, take a week off to recharge, then dive into the edit process! That should put me in line for a late-November to mid-December e-publishing date!

**********

In the meantime, if you are looking for something to read on your e-reader? Check out the e-novels of The Terra-Bravo Saga and The Arizona State Guard!

And by all means, please share these titles with your friends!



**********

Summer is winding down and cooler weather is fast approaching. Mowing today was very pleasant due to the cooler temperature and the gentle breeze. Looks like El Nino will be with us this Fall and Winter and could make our weather quite interesting! And please take the time to have your furnaces checked before they are needed! 

Until next time, let's be safe out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment