Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Another Update

Greetings and felicitations, oh readers!

Welcome once more to a quick update on my various projects...

***********

On the e-novel front, Death Haunts the Stars (the new name for the murder mystery in space) is coming along well. Already at approximately 110 pages in Word and still growing. As I get a better feeling for the characters, it gets easier to write them. The action and suspense are coming together nicely! I'm hoping this one will come in around 150 pages in Word which is a nice size for an e-novel.

Sean has come up with a really sharp background for the cover. He's currently working on the star vessel to be added to the background and then he'll come up with the wording style. Sean will no doubt pick a font that will really pop! I'm very impressed with his cover design skills and would love to see him continue doing covers for me and other authors.



***********

On the FPP front, Aircraft Rescue and Fire Fighting Sixth Edition is getting some minor tweaks before going out to print. Curriculum has done a bang up job on their components and I can't wait to see the manual and curriculum components when they're done!

I've finished writing the Fire Fighter I chapters for Essentials of Fire Fighting Seventh Edition. I'm helping prep the validated chapters for edits and then preparing to get photography underway! This Fall, I'll get the Fire Fighter II chapters finalized for committee review and comment.

Yesterday, we kicked off Industrial Fire Brigades Second Edition. I'm hoping my being on NFPA's 1081 committee will help make some changes to that standard which can then help us with the organization of our new manual. Working right now with the project's Lead Instructional Developer on the manual's outline.

***********

My Facebook pages for the Terra-Bravo Saga and Arizona State Guard series had a great week. My total reach for Terra-Bravo was up 2,250% and my total reach for the ASGuard was up 4,550%! Oooowhee! Way to go, my friends!

***********

Keep spreading the word, folks. It is greatly appreciated!


***********

Well, let me close this out for now. Here's hoping everyone has a great week!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment