Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Year of the e-Books - Part IV

January 2016 is off to a very good start! Sales are up (moderately, but up none the less)! With my books now exclusive with Amazon.com's Kindle Select Program (except for Honing Your Instructional Skills), Kindle Prime members can read each of these books for "free".

Never fear, authors aren't getting ripped off by this! Kindle Direct Publishing has established a multi-million dollar fund to pay authors based on the number of pages read per each book. An my pages read numbers are doing well.

I'm planning to run a price promotion on each of the books in the very near future for each of the books! Need to do some planning before I do this, but I'll let you all know when, for how much, and for how long! Stay tuned.

In the meantime, work on Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge is picking up steam! In going back through the novel, I've reached the point at which I stopped prior to the Christmas/New Years Holidays. I've made some changes along the way and am now writing fresh material as I go! Setting the stage with some of the villains at the moment. (Boo! Hiss!)

I've spoken with Sean to let him know that we need to start planning for the cover of Freedom's Forge. I want to be sure that we're ready to e-publish in mid-April! 

**********



**********

Wishing all of you a great week!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment