Sunday, January 31, 2016

Where Art Thou, My Writing Muse?

Well, my writing muse hasn't visited very often or for very long this past week. That being said, I've still made some progress on the new e-novel, Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge. The page count keeps growing and the story continues to come together in my mind as the days go by!!! I'm even getting some ideas for the cover art that I need to share with Sean in the near future.


***********

Just a reminder that I will be running a Kindle Promotion sale for my e-novels* starting at 12:00 a.m. (PST) February 12th and running through 12:00 a.m. (PST) February 19th. Sale prices will be:


Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border -- $2.99 (normally $3.99)
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror -- $2.99 (normally $3.99)

Chaos on Terra-Prime -- $1.99 (normally $2.99)
Foothold on Terra-Bravo -- $1.99 (normally $2.99)
Crisis on Terra-Bravo -- $1.99 (normally $2.99)
The Terra-Bravo Saga Volume 1 -- $3.99 (normally $5.97)

Death Haunts the Stars -- $3.99 (normally $4.99)

My e-novels can be found at my Amazon.com Author Page: www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.
* This is for my e-novels only and does NOT include Honing Your Instructional Skills which is already at the bargain of 99 cents!

***********

On a side note, I do intend to revise Honing Your Instructional Skills inside and out in the near future with new and revised content, add in some illustrations/photos, and a new cover. It's just not on the front burner...yet!

***********

Not much else to report at this moment. I'll let you know how the promotional sales goes after it's over. 

Stay safe out there!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment