Sunday, January 3, 2016

When Vacation Ends, Work Begins Anew!

Well, my big annual vacation for 2015 is drawing to a close in just a few hours. Tomorrow, I return to the office recharged and ready to tackle another year of creating new training materials for the Fire Services around the world!

I must say, this has been a very busy vacation:

- The family gathered the weekend before Christmas for our annual get together. Gary's fiancee, Stoni, was able to join us this year so the entire family was together.

- Death Haunts the Stars did not receive an exclusive Kindle contract, so I put the book online at Amazon's Kindle Store (Here!)

- I finalized the glossaries and other updates for the Terra-Bravo novels AND finished the collected box set, appropriately named The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1! The new editions of the three original books and the new collected edition are available at Amazon's Kindle Store:





- And a little home/property repair necessitated by some high winds around Christmas-time which blew down part of our fence and a gate. I still have a little finish work to complete, but it will get done! The cold weather has not helped with the repairs!

**********

And here's my new joint advertising artwork for my novels over the next few months:


**********

Enough for today! Things to do before the day is done.

Y'all be safe out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment