Tuesday, March 1, 2016

I'm BACK!

Greetings One and All!

Yes, your friendly Middle Age Author/Blogger is indeed back and ready to pick up with life once more. Thank you to everyone who stood with Julie, her family, and me during this period of mourning over the passing of Julie's mother. We appreciate each and every one of you!


**********

Now that I'm back, I'm making some changing in how I'm going to advertise my books in the future. I've previously done a lot of it on my personal FB page as well as FB pages for The Terra-Bravo Saga and The Arizona State Guard series. Starting tonight, I created a new Official Facebook Site for Jeffrey M. Fortney, Author, where I will consolidate all of my FB advertising for my books. You can access the new site from this link.

I will stop posting on the existing Terra-Bravo Saga and Arizona State Guard FB pages tonight and will be closing those pages down very soon.

I'll continue advertising through my blog here (and the e-mail blasts associated with this blog), Twitter, and LinkedIn.


**********



I'd like to remind everyone that my e-novels are available through Amazon.com at my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. If you have a Kindle Unlimited subscription you can read my e-novels for free as part of that subscription. Be sure to tell your family and friends about all of the wonderful books (and other products) available through Amazon.com!


**********

I've resumed work on Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge! Don't know if I'll make a mid-April publication date but I'll sure try. If not, it's because I don't want to publish it until I feel it is ready! I'll keep you posted on its progress in the days and weeks ahead.



**********

Last, but not least, I'd be remiss if I didn't remind you to be safe out there. The weather is getting nice (in large parts of the country, at least) and many of us are getting out more to enjoy the nice weather. Don't over do the yard work, the sun tanning, or favorite sports activity!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016







No comments:

Post a Comment