Monday, March 7, 2016

Moving Forward!!!

Well, family emergencies and allergies seem to be behind me so...it's time to move forward!!! I've things I want and need to do so I need to turn my focus to the future.

Phase I is to get Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge written and have Sean design me a fantastic cover!

Phase II will be to get ASG:FF ready for publication. I will be submitting it to the Kindle Scout Program to see if it can get a publication contract.

Phase III will be to get ASG:FF published...with or without the Kindle contract!

After that?

A new Phase I on a new project! Current ideas spinning through my mind:
- An apocalyptic action adventure story
- A fourth book in the Terra-Bravo Saga
- A sequel to Death Haunts the Stars (written as a straight forward science fiction adventure)
- A fantasy novel that I've been toying with. (This one will be so unlike the other books!!!)

So I have things bubbling in the back of my mind for the future!

For now...


**********

Advertising!

Yes...advertising. A necessary part of the self-published author's routine...getting the word out about each of my existing books in the belief that people will purchase said books!

My e-books are available through my Amazon Authors page located here. My e-books include the following:


The Terra-Bravo Saga
-- Chaos on Terra-Prime
-- Foothold on Terra-Bravo
-- Crisis on Terra-Bravo
-- The Terra-Bravo Saga Box Set (collects the first three books)

The Arizona State Guard:
-- Bloody Border
-- Target Terror

Death Haunts the Stars

Honing Your Instructional Skills


So, if you, a friend, or a family member are looking for new e-books to read on your e-reader or tablet, check out my books at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.


**********

Enjoy the warmer weather, folks! 

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment