Monday, March 21, 2016

Year of the e-Books - Part VII

Hey Folks,

I haven't forgotten my "Year of the e-Books" posts. Just haven't written one in a while. So now I am!

What is the "Year of the e-Books" you may ask? Simply put, it's me writing about writing e-books and using Amazon's Kindle platform to sell them.

Last night was a great night for working on the new Arizona State Guard e-novel, Freedom's Forge! I was able to write 7 1/2 new pages of material for that e-book. Some of it was a little background info added here and there in Chapter 11. But the bulk of what I wrote was a skirmish see between an ASGuard unit and some terrorists in a small town in western Arizona! This was just the first draft of that chapter but it was both fun and exciting to write! And, it set me up for the latter part of that chapter and the start of the next one.

I had hoped to have this book ready for e-publishing through Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing by mid-April 2016. I've fallen behind due to a number of personal issues but I am quite certain I can get it e-pubbed by June 1st, 2016 at the latest. I'd rather have it come out a little late and a better e-book, than come out early and be bad.

More on Arizona State Guard: Freedom's Forge to come in the weeks ahead!

**********

My other e-books are available through Amazon.com and my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. Be sure to tell your family and friends about these e-books:

The Terra-Bravo Saga series:











The Arizona State Guard series:










Death Haunts the Stars:













Honing Your Instructional Skills:













So tell everyone you know about my e-books!

Have a great evening!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment