Sunday, October 16, 2016

This and That...and Then Some More!

Wow!

It's been a busy couple of weeks. Sadly, not much done on writing the new sci-fi novel OR advertising my current selection of e-books.

Julie and I have been doing some home renovation in preparation for her father moving to Stillwater and living with us. We finished our renovations on Friday and my father-in-law arrived yesterday evening.

**********

Now, one of the interesting things about doing physical labor is that it lets the brain do some thinking on other things. I had a sticky problem with the next step in the sci-fi novel that has been bugging me and it is important to moving the story forward. Somewhere in the middle of cutting some lumber or swinging a hammer, the answer came to me. (It also works when I'm driving long distances with music on!) So, as I begin a new week of writing, I have a means to move that story forward!

**********

As for advertising, I've got to spend some time on that as well. And you my friends (and avid readers) have always been a terrific source of opportunity for spreading the word about my e-books. So expect to see some adverts online this week and please share them with family and friends!

My current library of e-books are available through my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. If you have a Kindle Unlimited Subscription, you can borrow and read the e-book at no extra cost!



**********

Over the next few weeks, I'll be busy at work with a number of photo shoots for Essentials of Fire Fighting 7th edition. Many thanks go out to the fire departments and personnel who assist FPP photographers with these photo shoots. We couldn't do it without you!

**********

Fall is starting to fall across the country! Enjoy!

Be safe out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment