Sunday, October 30, 2016

Razzin', Frazzin', Rit-razz-ma-tazzin'...

Many years ago, Saturday morning cartoons introduced a character named Muttley. Now Muttley was a cartoon dog on a show called Wacky Races (1968) and was the sidekick of Dick Dastardly. Muttley was know for two things: 1) his wheezy snicker and 2) his grumbling at Dastardly that sounded to my youthful ear something like "Razzin', Frazzin', Rit-razz-ma-tazin'..." He used this whenever he was frustrated...and over the years, I've been know to mumble it myself once and awhile.

Well, I'm been mumbling it a lot this past week! I've had a lot of personal tasks to accomplish on top of not feeling my best, so not much really got done...especially in the writing and advertising departments. *Sigh* 

So, I've got my weekly advertising (almost) done this afternoon and hope to do some writing this evening. And I will try to do a little of both during the upcoming week!


**********


My e-books are available for sale on my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.

Chaos on Terra-Prime
Foothold on Terra-Bravo
Crisis on Terra-Bravo
The Terra-Bravo Saga

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge

Death Haunts the Stars


Honing Your Instructional Skills



**********


Enjoy the lovely Fall weather! Winter will be upon us much too soon.

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment