Sunday, November 20, 2016

Bummer of a Week!

Well, what a bummer of a week!

- Haven't felt well for a couple of weeks and it caught up with me. Big time!
- Too much to do and not enough oomph to do it all. 

So, I decided to take a little time to relax, unwind, and have some fun. Needed something to take my mind off of things and let me recharge the old creative batteries. Earlier this year, I enjoyed some time spent playing World of Tanks, so I downloaded the latest version of that game and have been having a (pardon the pun) blast!!!

Still, I need to get back to writing. I plan to start up again over the Thanksgiving weekend. I have some ideas I want to try out in the sci-fi novel. 

**********

I had a friend contact me today about the possibility of my existing military adventure novels being acceptable for Young Adults. I had to admit I didn't think so but I suggested something I have on tap for next year...a YA series set in and around Arizona in the 1880s. It will be an alternate reality/steampunk series involving a number of the well-know inventors of the time. I don't want' to say too much right now, though.

**********

Looking for new e-books to read on your e-reader, tablet, or laptop? Need gifts for family members and friends who are avid e-book fans? My e-books are available for sale on my author page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.


Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97

Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge - $3.99

Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99

Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99

**********

I wish everyone a safe, happy, and healthy Thanksgiving Day! Enjoy!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment