Sunday, November 6, 2016

The Best Laid Plans...

...of mice and men oft go awry. (To paraphrase Robert Burns! The original read: The best laid schemes o' mice an' men / Gang aft a-gley.”)

Well, damn! I DID get some writing in this past week. And I DID do a wee little bit of advertising. But NOT as much as I'd hoped to do with either. No excuses...it just didn't happen.

Still, my mind has been working on the new novel even if my fingers haven't been transferring those thoughts into my computer. And I'm still working on a title! Think I'm getting close though...


**********

Advertising...spending time not writing about (fill in genre here) to write about what I've written already. (Hey! There's a story in that somewhere...)

Please take a moment in your busy days to tell your family, friends, acquaintances, pool boys, bookies, auto mechanics, and other sundry personages about my stories. They are available through my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. 

A reminder for those with Kindle Unlimited subscriptions, you can download and read my e-novels easily as part of your subscription! Don't worry...I still make money on the deal through Amazon's Kindle Edition Normalized Pages Read program. I've tried to price each e-book at a reasonable price for the every day reader.



Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99

Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99
The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97




Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99

Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge - $3.99



Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99


Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99

**********

Take some time to enjoy the Fall weather...it's been nice in Stillwater!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment