Sunday, November 27, 2016

Time to Really Ramp Things Up!

Greetings Everybody,

Well, another Thanksgiving Holiday behind us and we're all well stuffed and looking forward to Christmas and New Years. I had a wonderful lunch with Julie and my father-in-law, Gary! Then, the boys and their wives and kids came over and we have a great evening together!

Now it's time to look to the future. It's going to be a busy time for me (and the rest of the family). We have Gary and Stoni's wedding coming up in about three weeks. And, of course, Christmas! 

**********

And I really need to work on the new novel as I just had another one added to the backlog behind it. So, I turn my thoughts back to Camadin Station and the heroes and heroines waiting there for my fleeting fingers to write their destinies. The last few weeks of recharging have not been fruitless. I've come up with some new ideas for the new novel so now it's time to begin applying those ideas to the story.

Starting December 1st I'll begin some advertising of the current e-books. Time to think of new e-books for your e-reader/tablet or to gift to family and friends. So let everyone you know (and you know who they are!) about my e-books. Check 'em out at my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.


Chaos on Terra-Prime - $2.99
Foothold on Terra-Bravo - $2.99 Crisis on Terra-Bravo - $2.99 The Terra-Bravo Saga - Volume 1 (box set) - $5.97
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror - $3.99
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge - $3.99


Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border - $3.99

Death Haunts the Stars - $4.99


Honing Your Instructional Skills - $0.99

**********

Have a great week! Remember...let's be safe out there!

Jeffrey 

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment