Sunday, January 8, 2017

Onward and Upward!

What a week!

It was my first week back to work following the Christmas/New Years Holidays. Returned to work on Tuesday and jumped back into preparing for more photo shoots for Essentials of Fire Fighting, 7th edition. 

Late Thursday night/early Friday morning it snowed here in Stillwater. Not much, about an 1 1/2 inches here. I woke up, shoveled snow from around the front porch, the car, and part of the driveway then went and picked up Julie from work. Returned home and finished brushing snow from the other cars and shoveled the rest of the snow from the driveway then put down some ice melt. Went back into the house, showered, shaved, and got dressed for work. I was heading out the door when I received a text message from the university that they were closed due to the snow! Then I received an e-mail, a phone call, and another e-mail alerting me of the same thing. SNOW DAY!

**********

During the week, I was able to write several pages of new material for the sequel to Death Haunts the Stars! It's coming along nicely, just not as fast as I would like. I'm only about 70 pages into it. Still, it's a first draft.

As always, I want to thank my family and friends for being such wonderful ambassadors of my works to others. Please keep up the great work! 

My current novels are available as e-books through Amazon.com. Just to remind everyone, if you have a Kindle Unlimited Subcription, you can check out my e-books and read them at no additional cost to you. It's all part of your subscription!


My current e-books are available through my Amazon Author Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney.

**********

Time to wrap things up for this week. Remember, we still have several weeks of winter to go and chances for snow are still great for many places, so be very careful out there!

Jeffrey

© Jeffrey M. Fortney - 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment