Sunday, January 7, 2018

2018...Here I Come!

Greetings Family and Friends and welcome to 2018!

I hope everyone had a safe, healthy, and happy Holiday Season. The Fortneys had a great time! But now 2018 is upon us and I'm planning for future endeavors. 

So, what's on my 2018 To Do List? I have two projects in mind:

1) First is a nonfiction, social/political book to be called "America...We WERE Warned!" It will provide a look at where the United States of America is at currently in terms of society and politics and provide a historical look at the many warnings handed down through the past 240-plus years of how to preserve this great nation. 

2) The second is a novel, tentatively called "Arizona Territorial Marshals" to be set in pre-statehood Arizona. This one will be a Steam Punk/Steam Diesel/Young Adult story, possibly the first in another series. I want this one to be pure fun!

Both books will require significant research to provide historic accuracy, so I'll be kept hopping in the months to come. This on top of several out-of-town photo shoots to be conducted for IFSTA's Facility Fire Brigades, 2nd edition between now and the end of May.

Keep your fingers crossed that I can maintain the pace!


**********



Meanwhile, my current catalog of novels are still available through my Amazon Author's Page at www.amazon.com/author/jeffreyfortney. I've decided to continue with my current price levels on all books! 


Arizona State Guard: Bloody Border (e-book: $2.99 / paperback: $6.99)
Arizona State Guard: Target Terror (e-book: $2.99 / paperback: $7.99)
Arizona State Guard: Freedom’s Forge (e-book: $2.99 / paperback: $8.99)
Arizona State Guard Trilogy (e-book: $6.99 ONLY)

Chaos on Terra-Prime (e-book: $2.99 / paperback: $7.99)
Foothold on Terra-Bravo (e-book: $2.99 / paperback: $7.99)
Crisis on Terra-Bravo (e-book: $2.99 / paperback: $8.99)
The Terra-Bravo Saga: Volume 1 (e-book: $4.97 ONLY)

Camadin Station One: Death Haunts the Stars (e-book: $3.99 / paperback: $7.99)
Camadin Station Two: Last Stand (e-book: $3.99 / paperback: $8.99)

Remember, if you have a Kindle Unlimited or Amazon Prime subscription, you can download my e-books, read them, and return them as part of those services. (Don't worry, Amazon has created a program that Kindle authors still get paid for the pages read!) Also, Amazon Prime subscribers can get special shipping rates on their purchases!

Here's wishing each of you a Happy 2018! 

Jeffrey

Jeffrey M. Fortney – 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment